Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a hospital in Kansas in search for permanent Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
ER APP needed ASAP ongoing.
Opportunity: Permanent, full-time position available in the northwestern corner of Kansas.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed for ER in Northwest Kansas
- 25-Bed Critical Access Hospital
- Work 3 12-hour shifts, and 1 weekend ER call per month
- 8-10 ER visits per day
- Lone provider in the ER, with physician available by phone for consultations, or to come in
- New Graduates with ER in their background encouraged to apply
- Offering a 3-month Orientation in the ER for new grads
- Full Benefits Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 4 weeks of PTO
- CME allowance of $2500
- Relocation Assistance
- 7K Eligible for Loan Repayment thru facility
- 1K per month of service
- Will reimburse for licensure, DEA, and certifications
- Growing group of 16 providers (7 Physicians, and 9 NP/PA s)
- Kansas New Graduates are welcome to apply
- Walkin/ER/UC position pays
- 3 hours East of Denver