Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a local hospital in Ohio in search for a locum Emergency Medicine Physician. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
ABEM Physician needed in Columbus, OH for 16 shifts per month ongoing.
Opportunity: Large health system is needing minimum 6 shifts per month in ED ongoing.
LOCUM COVERAGE ASSESSMENT:
- 16 shifts/month – Ongoing
- Minimum 6 shifts/month
- Annual Patient Vol: 91k
- 99 ED Beds
- ABEM Only
- EMR (both for patient charting and order entry): Voice dictation via phone; reports available online (MedQuist)
- Start Date: Approximately 90 days (provided references and verification responses are received promptly and fingerprinting is done locally) after completed application is received
- Scribe Coverage: No
- EMR (both for patient charting and order entry): Voice dictation done via phone; reports available online (MedQuist)
- Admitting Orders: Is the ED Physicians responsible for writing the orders? No
- Trauma Center Designation:
- Physician Hours of Coverage: 94 Hrs/Day
- APC Hours of Coverage: 90-100 Hrs/Day
- Annual Patient Volume: 91k
- Very High Acuity / tertiary care center
- Patients per Hour: 1.7
- ED Bed Count: 99
Board and Cert Requirements:
- Board Requirements: EM Residency-trained/Boarded
- Certs: ACLS, PALS and ATLS